Saturday 24 March 2012

Craft? Or Crazy?

I'm not sure if this counts as craft. It definitely counts as crazy. For my niece's birthday back in october, I decided to have a bit of fun with the wrapping paper. I carefully cut out the head of one of the birds, and joined it onto one of the other birds to make a two headed bird.

Can you find it?

IMG_1395


I thought it would be fun to turn the present itself into a game. I told her she wasn't allowed to open the present until she could find the two headed bird. She's 9. She looked at me like I was a crazy person. Then she found the bird in two seconds. Then she looked at me again as if I was crazy.

I don't care - I thought it was fun!

Here's the two headed bird just in case you couldn't find it.

IMG_1396

2 comments:

ThisWillBeMyYear said...

The best thing about this post is your niece's reaction, classic! :P

Carrie said...

I never thought I'd be a cool aunt so it's OK.