Wednesday 4 August 2010

Lakeland Wish List

The lakeland catalogue arrived yesterday, and I sat down this morning and started to read it whilst waiting for Ian.  I want so many things (none of which I really need).

  • These cupcake holders are so cute - perfect for transporting cupcakes for lunch at work.  
  • Cupcakes without even turning on the oven - amazing!
  • Somewhere to display all the cupcakes before my work colleagues eat them all (and to allow me to dream I'm in my very own cake shop)
  • Even more nozzles to play with!

I want, I want, I want!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That icing nozzle thing is MAD! I never knew there were that many nozzles in the world! Okay, if you buy the set, you have to do a post for each one, to prove that you've used them all!!

Carrie said...

Hahaha, that sounds like a months worth of posting! Great idea.